Saturday, December 31, 2016
Saturday, December 24, 2016
Monday, November 7, 2016
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
Quesadilla is one of the easiest quick fix dinner ideas at my place. On days when I don't want to stand and cook for long and do not have the time to do so, this one comes in as a rescue , and a very yummy one too :)
What u need :
Quesadilla - 1 pack small
Cooked chicken - 2 Lbs ( I used pulled chicken )
Shredded cheese - 1 pack ( Cheddar and Monterey jack )
Chicken tikka masala - 2 teaspoon (this is the kicker I used Rajah brand)
Hot salsa sauce- 1 bottle
Sour cream - 1 tube
Chopped red onions - 1/2 cup
Chopped red tomatoes- 2
Chopped cilantro - 1/2 cup
Lemon juice- optional
Butter - 1 tablespoon
- Use a heated pan add some butter add the pulled chicken cook for few mins as this is already cooked does not take long just get the juices going. Add the chicken tikka masala I used Rajah tikka masala very authentic taste and flavor , cook for few mins more then put the heat off .
- Take a flat pan and heat it up , rub some butter and put the quesadilla on the pan rub butter on the same too. Make sure there is butter on both sides, keep the flame low-med don't want to burn the quesadilla.
- Add the sour cream spread it on the quesadilla this works well to hold all the veggies and chicken together
- Add the pulled tikka masala chicken , then the cheese pile little of the onions , tomatoes, cilantro ,some more sour cream YUM !
- then few drops of the spicy salsa sauce and pack this one up .
- Just like in the picture all piled up goodness before getting rolled up
- Bite into this & NJoy!