January 12, 2019

Olive relish


If you have ever been to a authentic Italian restaurant then you have got a taste of the appetizer they serve the rustic bread with the olive oil relish . So yummy ! 😛
This  is a very simple recipe and equally delicious 
Here's what U need :
Olive Oil - 1 cup
Green olives - finely chopped 1/2 cup
Red chilli flakes - 1 tbsp
Salt - as needed as olives are salty 
Italian oregano - 1 tbsp
Dried basil - 1 tbsp
Dried Parsley - 1 tbsp
Mix all these ingredients together leave it for at least overnight and serve with rustic bread .Njoy !



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to
say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope
you write again soon!

Cinnamon rolls

  This year I decided to go on a baking mode with some new cookie recipes and some older tried and tested goodies, Filling up the house with...