What u need :
Shallot - 1 chopped
Red Chillies - 5 - 6
Curry leaves- 1 spring
Garlic - 1-2 chopped
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Meethi (Uluva) Powder - 1/2 tsp
Yogurt (Curd) - 2 cups lightly beaten
Raw Papaya - 1 cup chopped cub sized
Salt - as needed
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Add the chopped papaya in a cup pf water , add salt, turmeric powder, green chillies optional and boil till the papaya is well cooked.
- Heat oil in a deep set pan add mustard seeds , red chillies, garlic curry leaves and chopped shallots.
- Stir for a while and then add the turmeric powder, meethi powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Now add some water. Cover it and cook for some time.When cooked well, switch off the stove, and after a while add the whipped yogurt to it, stir well.
- Add the whipped yogurt gently in to the pan with stirring it .
- Add salt in the end with constant stirring .
- Add the cooked papaya to the curd and mix well, serve with rice and Njoy!